Sunday, August 15, 2010

5th ramadhan

grrr...tak sempat nak cerita pasal first ramadhan cuz i was away back to my home town in kl...
berpuasa with my family there for the first day until the 4th day(dpt sahur sama je la hari tu pon) cuz masa buka puasa dah dkt kedah...
it is a long journey KL-Kedah it takes about 6 hours sitting in the bus doing nothing n totally am tired with that kind of journey during this ramadhan.. but i don't want to talk about the 4th ramadhan cuz i want to talk about what happened at the 5th ramadhan.

5th Ramadhan...
it is a tiring and hectic day.. first day sahur without my family kind da sad of course... plus sakit perut pagi sahur tu makes my day feel more awful! went to college meet my classmate and of course still feel a lil bit sad inside me Y? i don't even know the reasons y... and there's got 2 persons that make me feel like arghhhh... @#$% cuz they make me pissed off them.. huwaaaa never though am going 2 meet this kind off person but still i meet them.. still having gastric and migraine at that evening and i can't hold it anymore went to the neares clinic  have an injection for my gastric and of course a medical to eat.. thanks to my classmate for bring me there :D at the hostel i started to cry.. missing back home so much.. i don't noe why but i just don't feel to good with this ramadhan.. call my parents and talk to them and alhamdulillah feel much3x.. better after that :D ...
 insya'allah am going to make it through today.. i won't easily give up.. no more tears.. cried once to let go what i feel inside but i won't cry for the second time... thank's mak, ayah for giving me the spirit...

No comments:

Post a Comment